DollCon Dress Code:
* Doll and Fetish Friendly - a very difficult thing to define, so if you are in doubt, then please ask T-Vyrus for assistance.
* Sexy and alluring is what you should be striving for, not overtly slutty or shocking.
* Non-Dolls and fans are welcome to attend this event; however, if you do not plan to dress in fetish attire, then as a minimum please wear black. For example, black shoes, socks, pants and shirt. T-shirts with logos or other artwork are discouraged - just black! This is the minimum suggested attire for Host Hotel events and for the Brooklands Museum day trip, and it will present a neutral appearance.
* Strapons, inflatable torpedo tits and the like are not permitted in public areas. If you wish to dress in this manner for fetish parties, then please bring these items with you and change on site or on the bus.
* Off-site events may require special dress.
* Only consensual photography and videograpy will be permitted.
* A conference photographer may be available to you during this event; if you use their service, then all agreements are to be negotiated separately, and the event organizers will not assume any ownership of your photos.
* If photos are to include other attendees, even if only in the distant background, then permission must be granted before photos are taken.
Code of Conduct:
* It is expected that each attendee will respect the identity and confidentiality of all other attendees. If an attendee obtains personal information about another person, either directly or indirectly, the information shall not be divulged to others without the express permission of the person in question.
* Members are expected to conduct themselves with decorum. Lewd, crude and socially unacceptable behavior (and attire) will not be permitted in public areas. Demanding and threatening behavior will not be tolerated, and persons who behave inappropriately will be asked to leave the event and forfeit their attendee fees.
* Private hotel room rendezvous are [of course] permitted.